1. Portrait: Photographic images of faces, figured or half-figured images with minimal processing in image editors. Provides the opportunity to use attributes, symbols that amplify the overall figurative description and help to reveal the inner world and psychological state of the depicted faces. Effects used in the classic photography: sepia, monochrome and toning, are allowed. (Child's portraits do not take participation in the contest).
2. Maternity and Family: images of happiness, joy and love, which relates to the expectation and birth of a child in a family, the role of woman in home life as the wife, mother etc.
3. Genre photo: not posed, natural picture of the fixed moment of life, scenes, histories, related to appearance of woman which in fully represents the reality such that it is in actual.
4. Ethno and Travel: images, the subject of which are the impressions of traveler and pictures which he observes during his trips: cultural realities of women, her character, ethnic peculiarities; landscapes, historical monuments, unusual places with the image of woman.
5. Fashion and Glamour: Fashion images, promotional ads and photos of other genres that refer to fashion and the beauty industries that underline the feminine beauty at its best.
6. Nude: Nude images of a naked female body are the perfect embodiment of the ideas about beauty. Provides the opportunity to use particular attributes, symbols that will amplify meaningful tonality of work. Erotic images are allowed but are not to exceed the generally accepted aesthetic standards (as defined by the Jury).
|Jury: ||Valerio Napoletano, Fashion photographer, director of Studio Nuove Idee srl, Monopoli, Italy|
|Julia Skalozub, exquisite photographer in nude style, winner of many international salons of art photography, Prague, |
|Yuriy Titovets, Salon Chairman, Founder of the Photogallery PROSTIR, Member of the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine, 2041-IL FIAP, Photographer, Lviv, Ukraine.|
Closing date: 17.07.2012
Sending of catalogs and awards: 07.10.2012
Grand opening of the Salon in Lviv: 07.09.2012
|Xining, China||August 11, 2012|
|Odesa , Ukraine||August 31, 2012|
|Lviv , Ukraine||September 7, 2012|
|Budapest , Hungary||September 11, 2012|
|Zagreb, Croatia||September 13, 2012|
|Kyiv, Ukraine||October 3, 2012|
|Zaporizhya, Ukraine||October 4, 2012|
|Donetsk, Ukraine||October 11, 2012|
|Chervonograd, Ukraine||October 14, 2012|
|Pafos, Cyprus||October 21, 2012|
|Prague, Czech||November 2012|
|Bratislava, Slovak Republic||November 2012|
|Vienna , Austria||November 2012|
|Krakow, Poland||November 2012|
|Bucharest, Romania||January 2013|
|Chicago, USA||January 2013|
|FIAP:||3 sets of medals (gold, silver, bronze);|
|18 HM Ribbons;|
|PSA:||6 gold medals;|
|RPS:||1 set of medals (gold, silver, bronze);|
|UPI:||1 set of medals (gold, silver, bronze);|
|6 HM Diplomas;|
|ISF:||1 set of medals (gold, silver, bronze);|
|VOEAV:||2 sets of medals (gold, silver, bronze);|
|NPUU:||(National Photo-artists Union of Ukraine)|
|1 set of medals (gold, silver, bronze);|